Friday, August 28, 2009

Aaaaaaaaaand...we're back?


So...gone for a super long time. I am really going to try to post, if not daily, then at least weekly. Even if no one reads. I can feel my typing skills getting rusty and my writing ability going down the drain and I slaved really hard in college for them so I'll be dammed if I lose them so soon. Since my last post, I graduated, haven't really finished or sent any of the things I posted about, but did start a garden in our backyard with my mom. The rain (which we needed and still do), the heat (weeks of no rain and 90+ degrees), and being new biggish-scale gardeners combined for, let us say, mixed results.

I shall return with a mix of things, but will leave y'all with this picture I snapped from my last vacation (the OBX, in November, no I am not kidding. More on that later)

Good Night and Good Luck.
Magpye

No comments: